- Social Studies Teacher – Lawrence Junior High School
- Elementary Teacher – Clinton Elementary School
- Principal – Grades 7-12
- Dean of Students – Benton Elementary
- Dean of Students – Grades 7-8
- Dean of Students – Grades 9-12
- Director of Student Services and Special Education
- Transportation and Facilities Supervisor
- Ed.ucation Technician I – Special Education
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Van Drivers
- Substitute Custodians
- Bus Monitors
MSAD 49 lists all job openings with ServingSchools.com. Please visit servingschools.com to view current job opportunities.
To apply for an opening, you may:
- use the servingschools.com website;
- email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- apply through USPS by mailing information to
Dr. Reza Namin, Superintendent
Maine School Administrative District 49
8 School Street, Fairfield, Maine 04937
Regardless of which method you choose to forward an application in addition to resume, references, transcripts, etc. the district requires an MSAD 49 application from each applicant.
For support staff, ed techs and clerical openings, please submit the Support Staff Application.
For teaching, nursing and administration, please submit the Professional Application.