|Infinite Campus New User Account/Password Reset Request Form||MSAD #49 Technology Plan|
|Email & Google Apps||Moodle|
|Tech Support Request||Acceptable Use Policies|
|SmarterBalanced Library||SmarterBalanced Website|
SmarterBalanced Practice Test
SmarterBalanced Secure Browser Download
IT Support Training
We are here to help and support you.
Please use this site to register for an assigned block of on-site support for yourself or a group of you.
Slots are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM in 20 minute increments. When you select your time please include the location of the training as well as a description of what you would like training on.
Here are just some of the training you can request. Please make sure you put in a description of what type of training you are requesting so we are prepared.*** This list may have items that are not available in your classroom***
- Learn how to use your Apple TV
- Learn how to Air Play from your Mac.
- Learn how to set up Visions in your 3-6 grade classroom.
- Learn how to have your students use CLEVER to access CoreClicks in grades K-6.
- Learn how to set up your IXL Roster.
- Using Infinite Campus Planner.
- Learn how to access Infinite Campus community to help you find answers to many of your IC questions.