Youth Input for Vaping Campaign
Maine Department of Health & Human Services sent this bulletin at 10/16/2023 04:28 PM EDT
The Maine CDC Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention and Control Program is looking for assistance in hearing directly from young people in Maine.
Please share the below information with youth you know or share it with organizations who may be able to help get this out to youth.
- What: We are looking for youth input to help inform the next youth vaping campaign.
- How: Survey available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ME-Youth-Vaping
- The survey should only take 10 minutes to complete, and responses are anonymous.
- Who: This survey is for young people to complete (12–17 year-olds in Maine).
- When: Please have the young people submit all responses by Friday, 10/27.